- Purchase should be made after carefully checking and selecting the product, sizes, dimensions and colors.
- Refunds or Exchange will be made only if the product is defective or counterfeit.
- Due to Hygienic reasons, mattress once installed or unpacked will not be exchanged.
- The model, size and colors of mattress, base and headboards cannot be altered after order confirmation.
The Mattress Store LLC offers warranty to the original purchase of its products. However it is subjected to the limitations, terms, conditions and exclusions set forth below:
Mattress Warranty Coverage Parameters
This Warranty applies to the following defects occurring during proper care and use of your product.
- Sagging: * Is a depression of 12 cm or more on the surface of the mattress where no weight is implied on to the surface of the mattress, or if the spring unit is compressed and does not recover.
- Loose or Broken Spring Coils
- Spring wires protrude through the foam or fabric.
The Warranty Does Not Apply if
- The covers are stained, burned, ripped, torn etc
- The handles come out as they were used to support the full weight of the mattress. (Handles are to be used to position the mattress)
DO NOT lift the mattress by the handles
- The mattress is bent and coils are bent or broken due to bending the mattress or spring coil box.
- The mattress is placed on an improper box or a bed frame with an improper support.
- Comfort preference of the user changes.
- The impression of body or sagging is less than 12cm.
- The proof of purchase date and place of purchase is not provided.
- The product sold is on “AS IS’ basis.
- The product is found to be altered, abused or damaged due to negligence or accident.
Your products will be replaced according to the terms & conditions of this limited warranty, and The Mattress Store Gen. Tr. LLC or the manufacturer will not be liable for incidental or consequential damages or any expense of any nature whatsoever, arising from the use and ownership of the product.
Proper Care and use of your New Mattress
- The much easier way to carry the mattress is by flat on its side. This way you will be able to avoid damages to your mattress. Handles are provided to position the mattress of the spring box or the bed base. The handles are not designed to lift or to move the mattress.
- Keep your bedding clean and free from stains. Stains of ANY KIND will invalidate this warranty. DO NOT use cleaning fluids to clean your mattress; this may damage the fabric and the material. • Water and other liquids will damage the upholstery and may cause the material to compress. Such damages caused by liquids will invalidate the warranty.
- Proper support is required for your mattress. Place the mattress on a flat platform, which includes appropriate center support with a center leg resting firmly on the floor. A five rigid cross support slats with a center leg resting firmly on the floor, is also an acceptable alternative.
- Do not smoke in bed.
- Do not let anyone to stand and jump on your bed since it is not designed for that kind of abusive weight concentration.
- Do not bend the mattress under any circumstance; this can permanently damage the inner spring unit.