OSIM STANDARD WARRENTY
OSIM products are designed and developed by OSIM international Pte Ltd. We take pride in all our products and offer a ONE YEAR WARRANTY for all applicable products.
The standard warranty covers mechanical, electrical and upholstery defects*.
Pls contact us directly on www.themattressstore.com or Call us via our Customer Service Hotline (800 IMAT) to find out more.
OSIM Standard Warranty Terms & Conditions
Below terms and conditions are applicable to OSIM products with an One Year standard warranty from, and, registered with THE MATTRESS STORE.
- The SW is offered by THE MATTRESS STORE, to the purchaser of an applicable OSIM Product (“product”) and is only valid in the country of original purchase (UAE).
- The SW is not transferable, negotiable or assignable to any third party.
- The SW is not a guarantee or promise relating to the nature of the material, workmanship or performance of the product.
- The SW covers mechanical, electrical and upholstery defects (please refer to “Exclusions from Coverage” below):
- Exclusions from Coverage:
a. Products still covered under any other warranties in effect;
b. Any non-operating items such as, but not limited to, paint, coloring, accessories, detachable plugs/attachments and/or product finishes;
c. Upholstery defects does not apply to standard wear and tear issues similar, and not limited to, stains from any liquids, gels or transferable items, marks from frequent usage, poor storage conditions and/or scratches/abrasions from external bodies/items. A technical evaluation is required to ascertain upholstery defects, and, if determined thereafter to be the result of manufacturer defect(s), affected parts will be replaced (there is a ordering lead time of averagely 12 to 18 weeks and colors/material might differ slightly from the original product’s upholstery);
d. Consumable items used in or with the product such as (but not limited to) batteries, filters and gel pads;
e. routine maintenance and cleaning as indicated in the operating/owner’s manual;
f. Unauthorized modifications made to the product, altered serial numbers or repairs performed by non-authorized repairers;
g. External faults such as wiring and electrical connection or defects from using wrong electrical supply;
h. Accidental or intentional physical damage or poor storage conditions;
i. Damage as a result of natural disasters, civil unrest, fire, theft, spilled liquids, corrosion, environmental elements, animal or insect infestation;
j. Shipping, freight, delivery and/or custom/government charges for out of country assistance;
k. Commercial use (multi-user organizations), public rental, use for profit or communal use for multi-family housing;
l. Diagnosis where no defect has been found or noted;
m. Under no circumstances shall coverage extend to any loss or injury to a person or loss damage to property or any incidental, contingent, special or consequential damages or any direct or indirect loss;
6. THE MATTRESS STORE has the sole option to repair or to replace a product with like kind, quality and specifications in the event of product malfunction. If the product is replaced, the standard warranty will be automatically terminated. The product with the original standard warranty will then become the property of THE MATTRESS STORE (if replacement is accepted by the customer) without need for further authorization.
7. The total value of all repairs and/or replacements made during the term of this SW shall not exceed the purchase price paid for the product.
8. When product assistance is required, the contact options are;
Option 1: Bring your product(Only applicable to smaller to medium sized products) to any of our nationwide THE MATTRESS STORE showrooms.
Option 3: A Product Valet Service is available (AED 150 per trip) for small to medium sized products if you do not have time to visit us personally to send in or collect your product. Massage chairs and massage sofa series collection are not chargeable during standard warranty and we will collect from your home. Kindly contact your nearest THE MATTRESS STORE to schedule your requirements.
Option 4: Contact us directly via live chat on www.themattressstore.com for almost instant assistance before you bring your product to us. We might be able to help you from your desktop! Even if we are not able to respond to you immediately, we will attend to you if you leave your name, email and contact number in the chat window.
Option 5: Call us via our Customer Service Hotline (800 IMAT) for further assistance